INSTAGRAM - @JAPANESEFLYOFFICIAL

Fashion Munster


Big Sunnies* - GIANT VINTAGE
 Leopard shirt - H&M exlusive
The worker bracelet - This is transition  
Jeans shorts - ZARA
Black tights - SIN STORE
Boots - Jeffrey Cambell Lita

 
OMG, what’s better than a girl wearing Jeffrey Campbell and leopard print!? NOTHING! It’s only appropriate that I introduce one of my fave new Lookbook.nu stars Paulitta, an artist/blogger from Warszawa, Poland. It was an instant adoration I had when I first checked out her blog/page. It’s incredible to see Paulitta show her support for FashionMunster.com and The Fashion Munster Pose. She’s such a great example of a true “Fashion Munster” in our industry. Be on the lookout for this new star and follow her blog or else I’ll hurt you!!! Well, maybe not hurt you, but I will be sad if you don’t!




11 komentarzy:

  1. Love the photos! You rock!!! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love the shirt and yous shoes as always x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. wyglądasz genialnie! gratuluje wyróżnienia :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. uwielbiam Twoje stylizacje !
    Są przecudowne !
    Zapraszam do siebie:


    mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. amazing outfit as always .. Girl you are so pretty!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Pięknie wyglądasz! Kocham tą koszulę i buty!

    OdpowiedzUsuń